If you would like to book one of the below clinics/services, please book your appointment online, or contact us on 020 8961 1183.
The surgery offers a wide range of clinics and services including:
- Diabetic Clinic
- Coronary Heart Disease Clinic
- Baby Clinic
- Antenatal and Postnatal clinic
- Minor Surgery
- Cervical Screening – for women aged 24 – 65 years
- Contraceptive services
- Child health surveillance
- Travel Clinic
- Maternity services – Please be aware you can also self-refer to your hospital of choice.
- IUCD / Coil services
- Phlebotomy services (blood tests) – Monday to Friday 8.30 – 11.30
- Dietician – We have a dietician every fortnight on Fridays between 9.00 – 12.00
Baby Clinic is for well babies from birth to five years of age.
Children under 5 years of age are seen by either the Health Visitor for advice and weighing, the Practice Nurse for immunisations and or the Doctor for 6 week check ups. Parents/Guardians need to ring the surgery and you will be given a suitable appointment according to which service your child requires.
Certain small surgical operations can be performed at the surgery. With minor surgery the recovery time is usually short and you will be back to your usual activities fairly quickly (depending on your procedure).
Before attending for minor surgery you will need to see a doctor for the diagnosis and then you will be given an appointment to attend for your procedure.
Please note we do not offer minor surgery for cosmetic purposes.